Name Your Job
- San Francisco, CA
- Remote friendly
2021-05-17 02:39:59 UTC
All of our currently-open roles are listed but as we grow, we'll be adding to the team. Interested in future opportunities? First, check out Values. If these resonate, then let us know what your interests and skills are, share your LinkedIn profile, and we'll let you know if there's a match with our needs as the year progresses. When we return to an office, we will be based in San Francisco, but we are open to remote (US only), in most cases.
Potential areas include:
* Customer Experience: Answer inbound support inquiries (Customer Support) and help our merchants become more successful with onboarding, training and resources (Customer Success).
* Finance, Risk, & Analytics: Responsible for all the money movement, fraud & risk, as well as forecasting & planning, closing the monthly books, etc.
* Engineering: Write the code that helps Wisetack run. See more about our Engineering team. This is the one team that may consider candidates located outside the US, for certain roles.
* Product & Design: Define requirements for our products and design the user experience
* Growth: Source new partners, manage existing partners and/or large accounts, and run marketing campaigns
* People/Administration: HR, recruiting, office manager (if there is an office manager component, this role will be SF only)
* Internships: We don't have a formal internship program, but if you can commit at least 15 hours a week for at least 10 weeks, we occasionally have opportunities on our customer experience team.
To "apply," send in your LinkedIn profile as well as a "cover letter" explaining your interest and how you think Wisetack could best leverage your skills.
There is an actual human reading these submissions - promise!
So go ahead: shoot your shot.
- Workday must overlap by at least 5 hours with San Francisco, CA, USA
- Must be a resident of United States