Eng team built by Eng founders
Here at Warmly, we built the company with a warm culture in mind. We’ve created an environment where engineers have a voice in the company, talk with customers, and are a major driver in our product direction. Our culture is infused with authenticity and warmth (we’re called Warmly afterall 😊) — read our CTO Carina Boo’s blog post on How warmth & authenticity guides everything we do at Warmly. Work takes up over half of your awake time, so why not make it fun, fulfilling, and impactful? We travel the world together while building the startup. So far we’ve been to Boulder for 3 months, Hawaii for 2 months, and will be headed to Colorado for ski season. You’re welcome to join if you enjoy traveling!
We have accomplished a ton in a short time. In March 2020, we pivoted and launched our product in 2 weeks. In just 2 months, we reached over a dozen signed deals and raised our seed round (we were featured on Forbes!). As one of the select few startups to be accepted into both Techstars and Y Combinator, we’re backed by top investors including James Currier from NFX and Mike Vernal from Sequoia, as well as ex-CEOs and ex-COOs of leading companies in the B2B Sales & Customer Success space.
Frontend: TypeScript, React.js
Backend: TypeScript, Node.js, GraphQL / Hasura, PostgreSQL
Infrastructure: Google Cloud Platform, Docker
Third-party Integrations: Salesforce, HubSpot
What we look for in you
- 2+ years of experience in software engineering
- You’ve developed and shipped production services
- You write high quality, well tested code to meet the needs of your customers
Nice to haves
- You’ve worked on backend teams in the B2B Sales or Customer Success space
- Sales and Customer Success knowledge and/or curiosity
- Familiarity with Salesforce or HubSpot CRMs
- Experience working at a startup
What you’ll be doing at Warmly
- Together with other engineers and the product team, design and build highly requested features. We’re at an exciting point of scaling from serving smaller companies to mid-market customers.
- Architect and scale our backend system as we build more functionality and support larger customers
- Prefer full-stack work? That’s fine too!
- Be an integral driver in our product direction
- Learn about what it’s like to create and build a startup — founders share learnings every week as we go through all the trials and tribulations of growing a successful business from the ground up
Meet the Team
Meet the Warmly team. Do click on our profiles. 😊 It’ll take you to our PushPull pages (our first product we built before we pivoted).
When people ask us for advice on what company to join — we’re a huge believer that the people (your manager, your teammates) is the number one most important thing. Even more important than the product, your projects, salary. Why? People who you surround yourself with have a huge influence on your mindset, happiness, aspirations, and growth.
So we definitely want to give you ample time to get to know us and get to know our culture. Reach out to us and ask questions! We’d be happy to meet for a virtual 1:1 coffee chat, or invite you to one of our bi-weekly team fun activities. Even if you’re not necessarily looking for a job right now, we enjoy connecting with folks in the community!
Check out Warmly's employee reviews on Glassdoor
We provide equal opportunity opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, or disability.