About Strive Digital:
Strive is a messaging platform built for movements that put people first.
Our platform helps progressive organizations and campaigns build and activate their base of supporters. We’re proud to work with organizations like the Sunrise Movement, Greenpeace, Warren Democrats, and Mijente among others. Founded in 2017, Strive is emerging as a global leader in the political-tech and messaging space.
We’re committed to building a team that reflects the diversity of the organizations we serve and the future we’re collectively fighting for.
If you’re excited about launching your career with a political tech startup that partners with incredibly inspiring organizations and campaigns, we’d love to hear from you!
About the role:
We are seeking a Customer Experience Specialist to help our partner organizations across the world get the most out of the Strive platform.
Our ideal candidate will be inspired by the types of organizations we serve, self-motivated, results-driven, process-oriented, collaborative, entrepreneurial, and possess strong written and verbal communication skills. This will be a temporary position to support our partners through the election season and has the potential to become a permanent role.
About the responsibilities:
- Respond to customers in a timely manner via Slack, HubSpot Service, and Intercom
- Know Strive’s platform inside and out so you can effectively answer customer questions and advocate for key product improvements internally
- Escalate and validate bug reports, and participate in the delivery of fixes
- Document and codify best practices in customer solutions and internal processes
About the qualifications:
- Passion for organizations and campaigns that put people first
- Interest in technology’s role in advocacy
- 9AM-5PM M-F schedule, with potential rotational on-call responsibilities on weekends
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills (Spanish a plus)
- Tech troubleshooting ability
- Flexible, ready and willing to help develop and drive creative solutions to operational pain points
About the compensation:
- Competitive salary and benefits
Strive Digital provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
- Workday must overlap by at least 6 hours with New York, NY, USA
- Must be a resident of United States