What are Drops?
Occasionally, we produce one-off projects that are in pursuit of our mission of enabling creators to run great businesses, own their content, and build a direct relationship with their audience. We call these projects "Drops". Our previous Drops have been used by 100k+ creators so far.
We're looking for an experienced product thinker that can own this work from ideation, execution, and long-term strategy.
What will you do?
- Own our drops road-map that helps pursue and advance the Stir mission
- Scope project requirements that can be broken down to the smallest of details and communicated to engineers, designers, and external partners
- Work directly with creators to understand how drops can be useful for them to enhance our mission
- Define a year-long vision and strategy for Drops
We're looking for someone who has:
- Experience managing products from the earliest of an idea to shipping at scale
- The ability to move incredibly fast. (Most drops go from idea to launch in 2-3 days)
- A keen sense of how to execute on distribution and virality
- Ability to dive into the technical details of the product and platform APIs
- A can-do-it attitude to bring people on board and get excited