Customer Success Associate
- Customer & Community
- Remote friendly
2021-03-31 18:57:41 UTC
Who We Are
Settle is a fintech company on a mission to help small and medium businesses thrive by taking the worry out of cash flow management. We’re building software making it super easy for finance teams to track, pay, and reconcile invoices. We pair that with lending products to offer our customers the power and flexibility to choose who, when, and how to pay their customers.
Our small but growing team (16 people) was founded in San Francisco along with an engineering hub in Lviv, Ukraine. We’re building a fully distributed team and support you working from where you are. We're well funded with backing by Founders Fund, Max Levchin's SciFi Ventures and others. We provide competitive benefits, compensation, and equity. We're looking for motivated individuals who are eager to build something from scratch to delight our customers!
What You’ll Do
- Onboard customers to set them up for success.
- Work with customers to identify issues and solve their problems.
- Work with our engineering and design team to form the product roadmap.
- Identity new products by speaking with our customers and understanding their needs.
- Identify new customers and understand their business.
- Monitor customer health.
- Conduct virtual meetings according to Customer Success methodology to drive product adoption and ensure retention
What We Look For
- Previous experience in customer success or related fields.Curate and host live 1:many events designed to help customers collaborate and become more welcomed into the Settle family.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A desire to move quickly.
- An advocate for the customer.