Select is seeking a proven business development professional to help achieve new growth targets by qualifying and securing new client leads in strategic consumer brand marketing verticals.
Build a new client pipeline through strategic outbound outreach.
- Manage lead-generation, qualification, introductory meetings and presentations.
- Complete research and opportunity analysis on prospective contacts within target brand partners.
- Employ a range of business development techniques to secure new client engagements.
- Engage new leads using Select's growing suite of marketing technology products.
- Contribute as a key member of a dynamic, fast-paced team oriented culture.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S) or equivalent combined education and experience.
- A minimum of 3+ years of proven sales experience preferred.
- Proven history of consistently meeting or exceeding quota.
- Ability to develop and effectively execute business plans, account portfolio management and opportunity analysis.
- Experience managing existing relationships and generating new sales through multiple levels of prospecting.
- Strong understanding of the consumer brand space, modern marketing practices and today's omnichannel landscape.
- Exceptional oral, written and presentation skills, with the ability to present to senior executives and employ complex solution selling techniques.
- Entrepreneurial attitude, leadership skills and ability to be a positive and proactive team player at all levels of the organization.
- High degree of discipline, maturity, professionalism and integrity.
Select is an equal opportunity employer and highly values diversity. Select does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.