Select is looking for an experienced Strategic Account Manager to own key client relationships and deliver creative outcomes within our growing base of iconic global consumer brand partners.
• Foster key Select client relationships by understanding and defining the outcomes they seek to achieve for both long and short term success
• Collaborate and communicate effectively with internal stakeholders across Accounts, Creative, Product, Production and Finance teams
• Manage open proposals and active orders in Select's custom ERP platform across a wide range of activation assets from brand campaigns to retail display.
• Create and develop new engagement opportunities within current client partnerships
• Engage clients using Select's growing suite of marketing technology products
• Contribute as a highly engaged member of a dynamic, fast-paced team oriented culture
• Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a consumer brand marketing agency or inside a consumer brand firm
• Strong understanding of the consumer brand space, modern marketing practices and today's omnichannel landscape
• Experience owning client relationships and managing multiple complex deliverables on budget and within deadline
• Experience working with marketing technology products
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
Compensation is based on experience and capabilities. Benefits include medical and dental, 401k with profit sharing, and an engaging work environment.
Select is an equal opportunity employer and highly values diversity. Select does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.