- Software Development
- Burlington, VT
2020-05-27 21:43:12 UTC
Select, a leading US consumer brand marketing firm, is designing and building a highly innovative go-to-market operating system for world class consumer brands in food, beverage and lifestyle.
We're seeking purpose-led, results oriented technology professionals for remote location opportunities to help bring to life an exciting platform that changes how brands activate in market. The successful candidates will apply an agile methodology and simple test and learn toolkit to solving challenges as our application evolves in the market. Thousands of client users on the product allow a unique opportunity to iterate and make progress with both thought and pace.
- Knowledge of Elixir and OTP at the level that allows you to write working, high-quality code
- Able to fine-tune Postgres queries with Ecto or SQL
- Ability to write clear and maintainable tests
- Good understanding of common architectural patterns and design principles
- Solid understanding of modern web applications and API deisgn
- (bonus) Experience with mentoring or pair programming
- (bonus) DevOps understanding and ability to set up CI pipeline and deployment
- Workday must overlap by at least 4 hours with New York, NY, USA
- Must be a resident of United States