RelyMD is a growing digital health company that provides a telehealth solution to health systems, managed care organizations, and employers. You will have the opportunity to work for a company that directly impacts healthcare delivery. Founded by a group of innovative emergency medicine physicians and healthcare entrepreneurs, we are on a mission to foster healthier communities and workplaces by delivering reliable, trusted medical care – anytime, anywhere.
We are currently looking for a Behavioral Health Liaison who will be responsible for facilitating collaboration between individuals who access the RelyMD Network seeking mental healthcare, physicians who provide telehealth services over the RelyMD Network, and third-party payors who are seeking mental healthcare options that can be delivered via telehealth. A Behavioral Health Liaison is responsible for coordinating and facilitating professional collaboration between RelyMD and all constituencies, while providing project management to oversee the development and implementation of an operational framework that supports the delivery of mental healthcare services via telemedicine.
- Assess apparent and/or potential behavioral health issues of inbound patients, conduct brief interventions and make referrals to appropriate resources based upon behavioral health screening tools that you will either develop or source.
- Contribute to the patient treatment plan by providing recommendations about mental health and substance use issues that positively impact care.
- Support patients and their families in coordinating a comprehensive aftercare plan, including inpatient placements when medically necessary, but more often coordinate outpatient care, drawing upon broad knowledge of outpatient treatment and community resources.
- Completes clinical documentation in accordance with department documentation standards.
- Conduct Quality Assurance with all clients and communicate client needs to internal teams.
- Identify community-based resources that could be used to facilitate coordination of specific topics and open discussion with these community-based resources about ongoing partnering opportunities.
- Provide project management oversight around creating or sourcing a framework of best practices, policies and processes related to the provision of behavioral healthcare via telemedicine using the RelyMD Network.
- Report and discuss key metrics, strategic progress, key challenges and mitigations plans and other topics as needed
- Identify process inefficiencies and develop solutions
- Project management experience
- 2+ years’ experience in behavioral health
- Experience implementing new programs
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel and Outlook
- Bachelor's degree in Psychology; or Masters or Ph.D. in Social Work, Human Services or a related field with two (2) years’ work experience in a medical or behavioral health setting.
- Certified Addictions Counselor credentials required within two years of employment
KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
- Principles and procedures associated with specific program and insurance regulations pertaining to specific programs.
- Preference to individuals who understand and have specific experience with these types of programs.
- Knowledgeable or able to locate information on grant opportunities through local, state, and federal departments.
- Communicate with others and build positive, trusting and effective interpersonal relationships.
- Make recommendations and decisions and be responsible for those decisions.
- Perceive organizational implications of recommendations made by senior management staff.
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Research and write grants to support the program.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: To be discussed based upon individual qualifications
Position has the opportunity for teleworking; however, some face to face may be required.
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity:
- Remote and Office
Hours per week:
- Less than 15
Typical start/end time:
- 9 a.m. to 1 p.m
- Must be a resident of United States