We are looking for a Sr./Ssr. developer to help us scale and take our digital products to the next level.
As part of the development team, you’ll collaborate with the product team to help us improve our existing products and design new software.
Psych Campus is an e-learning company in the mental health space. Our existing platforms, Psychopharmacology Institute and Psychotherapy Academy, reach more than 100.000 mental health professionals worldwide every month.
Having achieved product/market fit years ago with a sustainable business model, we are now at the scale-up phase, developing new products and looking to expand our impact exponentially.
We are a fully remote company of more than 20 collaborators across different countries -though the majority of us are located in Argentina-
We are looking for a developer who:
- Has experience on web development for desktop and mobile devices.
- Has great communication skills and experience working with developers and product owners.
- Has curiosity in understanding the product and users through user feedback and research.
- Is autonomous enough to decide their own tasks and has a proactive attitude.
- Is able to adapt to company changes and limitations.
- Has an English level good enough to read and write technical documentation.
- Has experience in agile methodologies.
- Cares for user experience and business goals.
- Maintain and support current software.
- Design and develop new features.
- Design and implement tests.
- Design and develop new services.
- Assist teammates in design and development practices.
- Suggest and implement improvements to our existing code base.
- Implement best practices and technologies to our current software.
Technical skills required (essential)
- API Rest
- Relational databases (MySQL/Postgres)
- HTML / CSS
Knowledge of these technologies is a plus:
- Django Jet Admin
- Non relational databases
About your team
You’ll be joining a small -but growing- development team that’s facing new challenges. We care a lot about creating a friendly and enjoyable work environment.
We have an horizontal structure that improves coordination and productivity. You’ll be able to easily communicate with any company member, which results in quicker decision making.
Compensation and benefits
- Competitive compensation in USD
- Full-time position (7 hours/day), remote