The Psychopharmacology Institute is looking for a psychiatrist, pharmacist or psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner who can collaborate with the content team on tasks that involve simplifying complex ideas into engaging materials.
We are looking for a team player to join our fully remote company.
Some of your tasks might include:
- Collaborating with designers and clinicians in the production of video lectures.
- Collaborating with Faculty in planning and editing CME activities.
- Interviewing experts.
- Editing audio and texts for clarity and clinical relevancy.
- Psychiatrist, psychiatric pharmacist or psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner
- Excellent writing skills
- English level C2 or native
This is a project-based position that can evolve to a part-time position if the applicant is a good fit. The time commitment is of 3 hours per day.
Apply if you
- Are passionate about medical education
- Are extremely detail oriented
- Enjoy writing and content creation
- Are flexible and enjoy teamwork
The Psychopharmacology Institute seeks to provide mental health clinicians with a learning experience so remarkable that they feel excited to share it with others. We achieve this by creating engaging and practical CME activities.
Our main office is in Mendoza, Argentina, but since this is a remote position, we welcome candidates from anywhere in the world to apply.
Learn more about the Psychopharmacology Institute here