Bilingual English/Spanish Customer Service Agent - Remote
- Customer & Community
2020-05-03 16:37:55 UTC
Psych Campus is an e-learning startup providing mental health education for clinicians and patients.
Psych Campus owns four brands: Psychopharmacology Institute, Psychotherapy Academy, Instituto de Psicofarmacología and Academia de Psicoterapia. Most of our customers are located in North America, but our reach is global.
We are a fully remote company, our main office is in Mendoza, Argentina.
As a customer service agent, you will be in charge of:
- Providing support to customers and prospects through e-mail, chat and phone.
- Developing and updating tutorials on how to use our platforms.
- Help assisting conversions.
- Native or bilingual English (mandatory)
- Amazing communications skills and empathy for users
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational skills
Plus, but not mandatory
- Experience with customer support tools such as Zendesk
- Health insurance
- Competitive salary
- Work from home: this is a 100% remote position
- Paid time off
The Company: Psych Campus
Psych Campus seeks to provide mental health clinicians and patients with a learning experience so remarkable that they feel excited to share it with others. We achieve this by creating engaging and practical courses.
Check out some of our platforms to learn more about our work.