Cross-platform Mobile App Developer
- Software Development
- Athens, GR
- Remote friendly
2020-10-20 17:19:05 UTC
We welcome you to join an amazing team and lead some serious projects in mobile app development!
Pixelocracy is a powerful software company changing things across various industries (we really do). We're located in the centre of Athens and we're part of a company group leading some very innovative work.
WHAT WE NEED
- Serve as a technical lead in mobile app development aspects of projects
- Help define and maintain the visual guidelines, ensuring cross-platform consistency.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android and iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Ability to build native Android and iOS applications
- Good experience from real-life projects including native development
- Published at least one original Android and iOS app respectively
- Good familiarity with development frameworks
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience in crossplatform technologies is a nice to have (eg Flutter, React Native, Framework7)
- Estimated salary level for desired profile and experience is 1.500€ net
- Fulltime insurance and 14 salaries per year are included
- Flexibility to adjust both ways based on candidate profile and abilities
- Workday must overlap by at least 8 hours with Athens, Greece
- Must be a resident of Greece