The MMG team is seeking an administrative assistant to assist in the management of day-to-day operations, with a focus on data input, document formation and collation, client tasking, brand administration, and channel operations. This role is instrumental in supporting and organising internal operations.
The ideal candidate will be skilled in time management and exhibit exceptional written and verbal communication skills. The candidate will have a clear desire to take initiative and demonstrate a keen attention to detail. Due to a large volume of international clients, this role may require availability outside of normal business hours. Demonstratable experience or knowledge of the influencer marketing space will be held in extremely high regard.
The candidate should be local to either Melbourne OR Adelaide.
- Manage & maintain the schedule of the team's operations & daily talent requirements
- Assist the talent management team with the filing & distribution of key documents
- Maintain the accuracy & timeliness of internal datasets
- Assist with the quality control of content/communications/marketing copy
- Manage scheduling of internal & client meetings
We're looking for someone who...
- Has at least a year of experience in a similar admin role
- Is proficient in Google Workplace & Airtable
- Demonstrates an evidently strong attention to detail
- Has outstanding communication skills
- Is willing to work outside of typical 9-5 hours - we operate internationally
- Has experience in managing multiple calendars & time zone complexities
- Holds previous experience of any capacity in the internet/media entertainment space
- Has a passion for the unique world of internet culture, particularly video games & content creation