Customer Experience Representative
- Operations & Finance
- Medellin , CO
- Remote friendly
2021-08-04 15:16:34 UTC
Role: Customer Experience Representative
At Kiwibot we are building the largest robotic last-mile delivery network to support operations in several environments from college campuses to cities across the US and Europe. We believe that the future will be powered by clean and effective technological solutions and that everyone should have the access to receive anything at a low or no cost.
Join The Operations team to become an expert in addressing the most pressing needs & concerns of our end-users and ensure a one-of-a-kind experience between our users and the support team. This role requires candidates to be able to work under pressure, remain calm when customers are frustrated, and have a problem-solving mindset.
As a customer experience representative: you will get obsessed with our end-user satisfaction, creating and implementing strategies to constantly increase the level of relationship with them.
A day as a customer service representative may look like…
- Address inbound user-troubleshooting by email, phone, or social media.
- Develop extensive procedures to promote positive outcomes.
- Creating and implementing strategies to constantly maintain a -5 star customer experience
- Go above & beyond to create the best possible outcome for our customers.
We're excited about you because...
- You have great written & verbal communication skills in English
- You are customer obsessed & love helping others.
- You are a strategic thinker that loves to explore new opportunities & process improvements.
- Experience in customer service preferred (but not required)
You will start as a Customer Experience Representative and can grow in scope within this role. He/She /They can also move to other roles such as Central Ops, Maintenance, etc. depending on the skills of the candidate.
What we offer you:
As your career progresses, we commit to develop and advance your career. We aim to put together personalized training for every employee through a blend of training that includes:
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing startup and help shape and establish the company’s industry leadership in robotic last-mile delivery
- Competitive compensation package
- Targeted in-house training and on-the-job training and experience
- Tailored coaching
- Being part of one of the top Tech Start-Ups in Latin America that is operating in the US market
- Remote-based position