Involvio is seeking a QA engineer with a keen eye for detail and a passion for delivering products of the highest quality possible. You must have strong functional testing skills and experience with web based and mobile applications/platforms (iOS and Android).
- Work proactively with our geographically distributed technical teams.
- Review engineering designs and write test cases to exercise features and identify edge cases.
- Work closely on every part of our platform: front end, backend, and analytics.
- Explore new testing tools and test harnesses for mobile and web platforms to cover areas including networking, fail over, load testing, and test coverage metrics.
- Write and run load tests and analyse results.
- 1+ years of Quality Assurance experience in development of test harness for complex business applications.
- Have sound knowledge of STLC, API testing, regression testing, UAT, system testing, performance testing.
- Experience with defect tracking tool like Jira, Pivotal tracker etc.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction.
- Ability to meet deadlines and schedules.
- Ability to do multiple tasks in parallel without lowering the quality bar.
- You have a fun attitude and are excited about working in a small and growing team.
Good To Have:
- Experience with Xcode(Objective-C and Swift), Android Studio (Java), and Ruby on Rails a Plus.
- Basic knowledge of Github.
- Experience of applying test automation on android and iOS applications.
- Must be a resident of India