Involvio is the leading student experience platform helping college and university administrators assess and increase student involvement, unify access to campus resources, and improve student success from orientation through graduation. We’re looking for motivated individuals passionate about improving the student experience to join our sales team.
Sales Development Representatives play an integral role on our sales team. Their primary responsibility is to identify new, qualified prospective partner institutions. He or she will proactively promote Involvio’s student experience solutions to campus administrators via telephone and email with the goal of scheduling virtual meetings for our Director of Sales. Successful candidates will be energetic and self-motivated with strong communication skills and attention to detail.
- Outbound calling and emailing college and university administrators to promote Involvio’s student engagement solutions and schedule meetings for the Director of Sales.
- Responding to inbound marketing-generated inquiries including website live chat to qualify and schedule meetings for the Director of Sales.
- Log all activity in CRM Salesforce and Outreach.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Co-curricular or extra-curricular involvement while in college
- Sales or sales-related work experience
- Excellent phone communication skills
- Strong written communication skills for communicating via email
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Experience with tools such as Salesfore, Outreach, and Google Docs
- Must be a resident of United States