Involvio is looking for a Content Writer with experience in both technical and marketing content writing. In this role, the writer will closely work with the Marketing, Product and Customer Success teams to deliver impactful product documentation, onboarding guides, and marketing copy. We are looking for someone who understands content creation for a brand/product and has a very proactive & flexible approach when working in a team.
- Work with product team to understand new products, and write the supporting onboarding documentation
- Produce well-research content, high-quality, and compelling content across the website, app, blog, social media, digital ads, videos, infographics, emailers, and other requirements
- Take charge of the brand's social content i.e. writing & scheduling social posts
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results
- Work closely with marketing to brainstorm creative concepts for day-to-day activities as well as campaigns
- Proof-check and edit copy sourced from external writers to ensure depth & quality
- Build a creative language that best emotes and adhere to the brand values & tonality
- Take the time to understand the depth and breadth of the product suite, and stay well updated on the product category
- Lead and evangelize best brand communication practices, which create an exceptional user experience
- Understand the brand's content marketing strategy and proactively explore ways to put this into action through all our touchpoints
- Take ownership for consistency of brand tonality across all touchpoints - online, offline and internal
- Stay updated on best & latest practices in content creation
- Take ownership of work & meet deadlines
- Minimum 3 years of experience in content writing for brands.
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio/work sample
- An impeccable grasp of the English language (adhering to US grammar)
- Excellent writing and reading skills
- Great research skills, attention to detail & time management
- A flexible & proactive approach
- Be open to feedback when working with a team
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
Only candidates who have provided a minimum of 3 work samples will be considered.
- Must be a resident of India