Involvio is looking for a Content Writer with experience in both technical and marketing content writing. In this role, the writer will closely work with the Marketing, Product and Customer Success teams to deliver impactful product documentation, onboarding guides, and marketing copy. We are looking for someone who understands content creation for a brand/product and has a very proactive & flexible approach when working in a team.
Please attach minimum 3 samples of your work when applying.
**Role is open to candidates with minimum 3 years of experience in content writing for brands.
- Work closely with marketing to brainstorm creative concepts for day-to-day activities as well as campaigns
- Take the time to understand the depth and breadth of the product suite, and stay well updated on the product category
- Work closely with the product team to understand new products, and write the supporting onboarding documentation
- Understand the brand's content marketing strategy and proactively explore ways to put this into action through all our touchpoints
- Product well-research content, high-quality, and compelling content across the website, app, blog, social media, digital ads, videos, infographics, emailers, and other requirements.
- Proactively look for opportunities where the brand can benefit from content marketing
- Proof-check and edit copy sourced from external writers to ensure depth & quality
- Build a creative language that best emotes and adhere to the brand values & tonality
- Take ownership for consistency of brand tonality across all touchpoints - online, offline and internal
- Lead and evangelize best brand communication practices, which create an exceptional user experience
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results with help from the team.
- Updated on best & latest practices in content creation
- Take ownership of work & meet deadlines
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio/work sample
- An impeccable grasp of the English language (adhering to US grammar)
- Excellent writing and reading skills
- Great research skills, attention to detail & time management
- A flexible & proactive approach
- Be open to feedback when working with a team
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Must be a resident of India