We are looking for an enthusiastic and skilled Rails engineer to join our team. You will work remotely or in our Noida or Bangalore office with our Rails, mobile, and design teams to rapidly add new functionality, solve complex problems, and ship quality code. We're looking for someone that thrives when faced with complex problems, and likes to think outside the box.
- 3+ years of experience in designing, developing, deploying and maintaining Ruby on Rails systems.
- Solid understanding of database system characteristics.
- Able to write well-structured, modular and maintainable code.
- Acquired intuition and instinct in solving problems after analyzing multiple solutions.
- Eager to learn new things, both technical and business-related.
- Passionate about building products to solve real problems, not merely "coding".
- Solid grasp of algorithms, memory management, object oriented programming, MVC programming, and concurrent programming.
Not necessary, but would be great if this describes you too
- Understanding of Test Driven Development.
- An eye for good user experience.
- Deep understanding of front end technologies.
- Familiarity with Unix-based systems.
- Experience with an alternative web framework.
- An understanding of agile methodology and tools like Trello, Pivotal Tracker and CircleCI.
- Must be a resident of India