Impossible Bureau is looking for an enthusiastic and skilled developer to join our team, with the opportunity to work remotely in the United States or from anywhere in the world. Ideally you’re a full stack developer, but if you lean more to the front-end, we'd still love to talk to you.
Our developers and creative technologists have experience in multiple front-end languages and frameworks, and are highly attuned to how digital applications should look, feel and move. We’re an adaptable and tight-knit team, so you must be able to thrive and work independently, while also working closely with other developers, designers and producers.
Do you fit this description?
- Extensive background in web and mobile web development
- Possess a strong aesthetic sense for movement and interaction
- Agency experience or a portfolio demonstrating your involvement in high quality front-end experiences is essential
- Experienced with commonly used frameworks, libraries, and tools such as ReactJS, SASS, Webpack and WebGL
- Some experience with React Native and/or native iOS and Android development
- Bonus points if you're a full stack developer with experience on the back-end using frameworks such as Django, Ruby on Rails, and Node.js
- More bonus points if you have experience with AR and VR
- Heroku experience a plus
- Experience with hard deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience, or keen interest, in working directly with clients and partners
If this sounds like you, then please contact us!
- Workday must overlap by at least 2 hours with Salt Lake City, UT, USA