Full Stack Software Engineer
- Software Development
- Mountain View, CA
- Remote friendly
Our customers love our products because we care just as much about building elegant software as we do about solving their problems. Across the stack, every line of code we write is calculated and impactful. We use our own tools and APIs every day, and there's nothing we love more than a beautiful UI.
We're looking to hire a Full Stack Software Engineer who can contribute to our product on every level, from our backend infrastructure that processes millions of dollars in transaction volume every month to our frontend components that are touched by tens of thousands of people every day. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, customer-obsessed, and looking to grow as an engineer and as a leader. You'll spend a lot of time talking to customers figuring out what problems of theirs you can solve using software, and you'll be instrumental in building our engineering team well into the future.
What you'll be doing
- Working on building software that powers thousands of online communities around the globe.
- Designing intuitive, memorable user experiences that make it easy for anyone to start their own exclusive online community.
- Talking to our users, figuring out the painful parts of running an online community, and then building stuff that makes running an online community less painful.
What you should have
- Experience with modern React, preferably including Next.js.
- Experience with Node.js and MongoDB.
- A passion for community and a love of talking to people.
- Proven experience scaling APIs to handle millions of daily requests.
- Prior experience building products using Discord's or Stripe's APIs.
- Experience building antibot solutions.
- A strong sense of design and experience building products that look and feel amazing.