Helium's mission is to leverage the power of wireless technology and blockchain to build The People’s Network—the world’s first peer-to-peer wireless network that empowers anyone to become a network host for a new class of devices and applications that are impossible today.
The Helium network is now in over 2000+ cities, with coverage comparable to cellular in 30+ cities in the USA. We are looking for business development representatives (BDRs) to drive network usage with businesses of all sizes. The job requires the ultimate drive. The goal is simple: do everything you can to get meetings with potential users of the network. The BDR will be responsible for creating a target list and generating new appointments for Helium. Are you ready to get your hustle on?
If you are the fit for such an effort, we want to hear from you!
Interested? Email email@example.com
- Work closely with Chief Operating Officer and Business Development team to help create and execute POC’s and commercial deals
- Inbound lead qualification and follow up from marketing events, conferences, website inquiries, etc
- Outbound prospecting through research, strategic partnerships, contacts, email, phone, and social media
- Attend virtual industry events to generate leads
- Continuously evaluate and improve upon existing sales processes to scale
- Manage and log all activity in Salesforce
- 0 - 2 years other related experience selling anything to enterprises (B2B)
- Proven track record of success in professional, academic, or other settings where hard work and dedication enabled the achievement of a goal
- Team player who is motivated by both personal contributions and by contributing to team success
- Organized, reliable, self-motivated, and not afraid to learn from missteps and mistakes
- Able to communicate effectively with all levels and types of people
- Proficient with Google apps, salesforce, and customer prospecting tools
- Experience generating qualified leads via cold outbound lead generation using email, LinkedIn, social media
- Experience conducting customer prospecting and qualification via phone
- Work experience
- Work from home (anywhere with internet)
- Earn your way to a full-time position
- We’ll get you a laptop if you need it
- We’ll upgrade your LinkedIn account
- You will be hustling with industry legends like Shawn Fanning, Emily Murray, and Frank Mong
Helium was founded in 2013 by Napster Founder Shawn Fanning, Amir Haleem, and Sean Carey, with a mission to make it easier to build connected devices. Helium has raised equity funding from some of the most prominent Venture Capital (VC) firms in the world including USV, Multicoin Capital, GV (formerly Google Ventures), Khosla Ventures, FirstMark Capital, Marc Benioff, MunichRe, and others.
- Workday must overlap by at least 4 hours with San Francisco, CA, USA