Job filtersClear all filters
Sales & Marketing
Design & User Experience
Customer & Community
Operations & Finance
Gazelle Integrated Communications is a leading Canadian provider of Data, Voice & Managed services to small to medium sized business clients nationwide and is located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that provides a positive and accepting work environment for people from all walks of life and are committed to providing employment accomodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (2005, AODA). Gazelle will provide accomodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require a special accomodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Working at Gazelle has it's advantages! We believe that employees are best suited when they are provided a positive work environment and have the ability to excel. We strive to eliminate the little challenges so you can focus on the work that excites you most. Some of the perks of working at Gazelle include:
- A diverse workplace that is committed to inclusion of all identities
- Canadian owned and operated. You are encouraged to interact with all levels of the organization
- Group health benefits including vision & dental
- Competative salaries and compensation packages inline or above industry standards
- Free coffee, expresso, tea & a variety of beverages in the office including snacks & treats
- Centrally located downtown Toronto office, directly across the street from Bay Subway Station
- Expanded and extra-large work areas including a multi-monitor setup upon request
- Flexibile work schedule for all positions (when possible) to promote a healthy work-life balance
Don’t see the job you’re looking for?
Subscribe to be notified by email whenever we post a new job opening.