Local Field Operations Specialist
Coco is building the world's first mass market robotics company, beginning with sidewalk delivery robots. We deploy mobile ground robots in cities to create a cleaner, safer, and more accessible last-mile logistics solution.
You’re the type of person that gets things done no matter what hurdles arise. You enjoy thinking about how to improve physical processes and remove bottlenecks. You also enjoy hands-on problem solving and possess exceptional communication skills. Fixing both mechanical and electrical devices is second-nature. Finally, you’re a flexible thinker: ready to adapt your processes to the rapidly-changing needs of a fast-growing startup.
The Local Field Ops Specialist focuses on getting devices ready for daily operations along with take-down at the end of the day. You will maintain our robots, retrieve damaged or out-of-service robots in a timely manner, as well as help diagnose mechanical and electrical issues as they arise. The Local Field Ops Specialist works closely with the local fulfillment partner and is in constant communication with central operation teams.
- Transport robots to partner location and set up in time for daily operations
- Ensure damaged robots are retrieved quickly, properly, and work is documented
- Robots are transported back to the housing location at the end of each night
- Ensure batteries are charging and robots are cosmetically sound for the next days opening shift
- Highschool diploma or equivalent
- Prior work experience
- Valid Drivers license
- Smart phone
- Experience problem solving mechanical and/or electrical devices (preferred but not required)
- Must be able to lift 40 or more pounds
- Must feel comfortable driving large pick-up trucks
About the team
We’re a close-knit team, passionate about making on-demand delivery a better experience for customers, employees, and the community.
Coco is a venture-backed and early stage startup, so the environment here is high-energy, dynamic, and exciting. You’ll be working with top-performers with experience at the fastest-growing ops startups in the world. If you’re collaborative, energetic, have a competitive spirit, and love working in teams, you’re going to feel right at home.