Coco - Frontend Software Engineer
Coco (formerly Cyanbot) is building the world's first mass market robotics company, beginning with sidewalk delivery robots. We deploy mobile ground robots in cities to create a cleaner, safer, and more accessible last-mile logistics solution.
You’re a software engineer excited by making the type of critical engineering decisions that ensure sustainable explosive growth at a VC-backed startup. You’re highly collaborative, and enjoy working on a diverse set of projects and shipping quality code fast with a small, agile (and Agile) team.
You’re a great software engineer with industry-proven experience building mobile and web apps, internal tools, a good understanding of startup priorities (e.g. speed over perfection), and the ability to communicate with the operations team.
The frontend software engineer focuses on building the diverse set of tools, both customer and internal facing, that make Coco a delightful and efficient delivery experience. Typical tools include informative maps for our in-field operations team, dashboards and analytics tools for our fulfillment partners, our customer-facing mobile app and website, etc. You are up to date with the latest frontend trends, you deploy code quickly, and you work closely with our design and backend teams.
- Implement frontend tools for our operations team, our fulfillment partners, and our customers
- Work closely with our design team
- Iterate and ship code quickly
- Design fault-tolerant, high-uptime systems that can handle 24x7 operation
- Implement best practices for automated testing
- Worked on a dynamic, fast-paced team
- Worked closely with backend and design teams
- Bonus: knowledge of backend stack, including Python (Flask), MongoDB, Golang, Node.js
About the team
We’re a close-knit team, passionate about making on-demand delivery a better experience for customers, employees, and the community.
Coco is a venture-backed and early stage startup, so the environment here is high-energy, dynamic, and exciting. You’ll be working with top-performers with experience at the fastest-growing ops startups in the world. If you’re collaborative, energetic, have a competitive spirit, and love working in teams, you’re going to feel right at home.