Coconaut (remote delivery driver)
Coco (formerly Cyanbot) delivers grocery store items using robots. We aim to reduce traffic and carbon emissions with an affordable, convenient, and eco-friendly delivery option.
Get paid to drive robots! As a Coconaut, you’ll join an elite team: the pilots of our remotely-operated robot fleet. Once you’ve completed a brief training, you can log in whenever you like, enter your virtual robot cockpit, accept jobs, and deliver items to our customers.
You’re going to thrive in this role if you enjoy driving games, problem solving, and you’re a responsible, respectful driver. All of your work takes place remotely on a dashboard, so you’ll need to be highly confident with tech, and have a great internet connection.
You should also enjoy working collaboratively as a reliable team player. You’ll be coordinating in real time with our support team, and as soon as you log in, members of the community will be counting on you to save the day and deliver the goods.
- Remotely drive a robot: carefully and responsibly
- Follow a map to and from your destinations
- Communicate proactively with our support team
- Basic Qualifications
- Reliable, high-speed internet connection
- Experience playing racing video games
- Comfort making decisions under pressure
- Proficient English
- History of professional reliability
More about the job
- Part Time Hourly Posistion - Must be willing to work at least 20 hours a week
- Fully remote
- Must be a resident of United States