Cyanbot - Senior Software Engineer
Coco (formerly Cyanbot) is building the world's first mass market robotics company, beginning with sidewalk delivery robots. We deploy mobile ground robots in cities to create a cleaner, safer, and more accessible last-mile logistics solution.
You’re an experienced engineer excited by making the type of critical engineering decisions that ensure sustainable explosive growth at a VC-backed startup. You’re highly collaborative, and enjoy working on a diverse set of projects and shipping quality code fast with a small, agile (and Agile) team.
You’re a great backend engineer with industry-proven experience architecting software systems, a good understanding of startup priorities (e.g. speed over perfection), and the ability to communicate with the operations team.
The senior software engineer focuses on building the software infrastructure needed for an on-demand delivery service with a lot of moving parts. You’ll make critical backend design decisions, deploy quality code quickly, and work closely with the operations team. In the space of a few weeks, you might be architecting a new database, designing a new API, or building a support dashboard.
- Design architecture for software infrastructure and data stores
- Work closely with product managers and the operations team to design internal tools
- Build and scale data infrastructure for deliver processing, dispatching and routing
- Build software tooling and infrastructure to manage inventory across distributed locations
- Implement best practices for automated testing
- Designing backend software systems
- Database design and architecture
- High-uptime architectures
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery
About the team
We’re a close-knit team, passionate about making on-demand delivery a better experience for customers, employees, and the community.
Coco is a venture-backed and early stage startup, so the environment here is high-energy, dynamic, and exciting. You’ll be working with top-performers with experience at the fastest-growing ops startups in the world. If you’re collaborative, energetic, have a competitive spirit, and love working in teams, you’re going to feel right at home.
- Must be a resident of United States