Recruiter & Trainer: Coconauts
Coco (formerly Cyanbot) delivers grocery store items using robots. We aim to reduce traffic and carbon emissions with an affordable, convenient, and eco-friendly delivery option.
You’re a people person, gifted with top-notch social skills, and the ability to develop interpersonal connections quickly. You’re a patient teacher, but also a fearless communicator: you have no hesitation in picking up the phone and calling a lead (for example to follow up on a job inquiry, or to remind a prospect about a training session).
You should enjoy a lively but structured environment, where you and your team will work in regular shifts, and be focused on achieving clear goals.
Finally, all of your work takes place remotely on a dashboard, so you’ll need to be highly confident with online collaboration, tech, and have a great internet connection.
As Recruiter & Trainer, you will find, engage, and prepare the intrepid Coconauts that pilot our robots. A typical day might involve posting new job ads, reaching out by email or phone to schedule training sessions with aspiring Coconauts, and running the virtual training and piloting sessions that turn raw recruits into intrepid pilots. You’ll also spend some time each week reviewing pilot footage, and providing feedback on performance.
- Post job ads and work with management to improve ad performance
- Follow up via phone and written communication with interested candidates to answer questions and get them scheduled
- Train new pilots in virtual training sessions
- Review pilot footage and provide performance feedback
- Prior success in a sales or recruiting role
- Prior success in teaching role not required but preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to craft concise, empathetic written communications
- Self-Starter that radiates positivity and a “can-do” attitude
- History of professional reliability
- Great internet connection
More about the job
Full time or part time
Fully remote, but work happens in the Pacific Time Zone
About the team
We’re a close-knit team, passionate about making on-demand delivery a better experience for customers, employees, and the community.
Coco is a venture-backed and early stage startup, so the environment here is high-energy, dynamic, and exciting. You’ll be working with top-performers with experience at the fastest-growing ops startups in the world. If you’re collaborative, energetic, have a competitive spirit, and love working in teams, you’re going to feel right at home.
- Must be a resident of United States