At Clutch we believe the current process of creating web applications is outdated. Designers and developers work in silos leading to a lot of handoffs and work that is necessary but not creating additional value.
Clutch is a platform where designers and developers can work together in real-time and with the community to produce production-ready applications.
We're a young company based in USA and Portugal. We bet on professional growth, transparency and a good work-life balance.
About The Role
We're looking for a Social Media Associate to represent our company on various social media channels as the sole voice of our brand. You'll be part of a cross-functional team that oversees our branding, marketing content, educational content and product/product updates.
We're looking for someone that has some experience or understanding of basic coding principles, including ReactJS, as our platform and users are technical.
You'll be creating social media content on a consistent basis, responding to comments and engaging with our social communities.
This is a remote position, and you'll be reporting to the COO who currently lives in Charleston, South Carolina, USA. You must be available to engage on social media for at least 5 hours overlap between 8am - 7pm EST.
In the beginning we envision this role being a contract role, 20-25 hours per week.
- Proven experience or understanding of basic coding principles, including ReactJS
- Experience or understanding of design libraries and frameworks
- Social media engagement experience
- Experience using common social media management tools
- Good communication, being able and willing to express ideas and solutions with others (English is our core language, but members of our team also speak Portuguese)
- Comfortable with owning complex tasks/initiatives
- Passionate about no/low-code and dev tooling
What We Offer
- Position is a contract position
- Compensation: hourly pay based on experience
- Career progression
- Workday must overlap by at least 5 hours with Charleston, SC, USA