At CALA, we pair each client with a Marketing Manager that is responsible for the go-to-market, as well as, success of each subsequent "drop". The Marketing Manager takes a holistic view of the client's brand and determines the best combination of email, paid, social, gift/seeding & PR to help tell the brand story while optimizing for quick sell through of each collection. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of marketing successful brands, as well as, managing or working with talent across digital, music, entertainment and sports.
- On-boarding with client & brand manager
- Review Client brand definition, inspiration, and Style guide
- Develop marketing strategy and execution plan
- Present marketing plan to client, gather feedback and iterate
- Develop and implement welcome series during initial landing page phase
- Manage necessary integrations with e-commerce website: for email, re-targeting, etc.
- Collaborate on editorial & product photoshoot to ensure healthy content library
- Launch first drop
- Review results and plan for next collection
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects to completion simultaneously
- Strong written and verbal communicator
- Excellent organizational skills + attention to detail
- Strong analytical background and Excel skills a plus
- Experience working with/in Digital Brands, Fashion, Music or Entertainment a plus
- Workday must overlap by at least 4 hours with New York, NY, USA