At CALA we pair each client with a Ghost designer that brings their fashion product vision to life. Our Ghost designers work or have worked at top brands ranging from Hood By Air, Alexander Wang, Supreme, Kenzo, YEEZY, etc.
The primary purpose of this role is to support our clients throughout the ideation, design, development and production process.
- Collaborate with the designer clients to understand the design intent and fit needed. Be able to add valuable input to ensure the fit and function of the garment is successfully achieved.
- Create design pages that specify initial points of measurement with the measurement tool, construction call outs through the annotation tool and provide graded specs upon sample approval. Must know grade rules and have the ability to communicate adjustments to designer and partner.
- Evaluate product category to predict and troubleshoot any potential risk that could cause delays in production or final approval.
- Communicate corrections and adjustments as needed to partners for improved fit samples and production.
- Ability to adjust graphic artwork including pantone color callouts and matching, graphic placements, and sizing.
- Legend in the design game
- No-ego & take direction / feedback well
- Great work, delivered quickly
- Great portfolio
- Workday must overlap by at least 2 hours with New York, NY, USA