Cyber Security Analyst - Wright Patterson AFB
- Dayton, OH
2021-10-06 20:55:38 UTC
Cyber Security Analyst - WPAFB
BreakPoint Labs is seeking a Cybersecurity Analyst to support full-spectrum cybersecurity services, including intrusion detection, incident response, and more, across a large-scale, enterprise network. The Cybersecurity Analyst will work as a member of a Team providing technical support to protect and defend customer networks. This position will be located Wright-Patterson Air Force Base.
REQUIRED PER CONTRACT:
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) required (OR Certifications that are listed in DOD 8570 as alternatives to these certifications), i.e., CFR, CCNA Cyber Ops, CCNA-Security, CySA+ **, GCIA, CIH, GICSP, Cloud+, SCYBER, and PenTest+
- Posses an active DoD “Secret Clearance” and be clearable up to the “Top Secret” level.
- Conduct intrusion detection functions, monitor cybersecurity tools and identify malicious or anomalous activity on customer networks
- Execute technical incident response processes and procedures, including coordination with and report to the Advance Security Operations Center
- Notify affected customers of cyber incidents and collect assessments of mission impact for the loss of the system during the incident response process
- Operate and maintain network-based vulnerability management systems to enumerate, categories and report vulnerabilities and misconfigurations on customer information systems
- Develop and maintain the necessary technical user documentation and standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Provide extended coverage of cybersecurity services, to include after hours support, on an as needed basis
- Familiarity with networking concepts
- Familiarity with DoD and Army policies and procedures
About BreakPoint Labs
BreakPoint Labs is a growing cybersecurity services company focused on ‘high-end’
support to DoD, Federal, and commercial clients. Headquartered in the National Capital
Region, but with a presence in more than 14 states, BreakPoint Labs provides clients
with services in four core competencies: Cybersecurity Assessments, Defensive Cyber Operations, Research and Development and Penetration Testing.
BreakPoint Labs is dedicated to providing the methods and means for sustainable, measurable, and effective cybersecurity operations. Powered by highly motivated, experienced cybersecurity professionals with technical and scientific proficiency. BreakPoint Labs is developing and leveraging technology to enable a more secure cyberspace. We offer a full array of benefits consisting of medical, dental, and vision coverage in addition to a matching 401(k) plan.
BreakPoint Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer who believes in empowering people and encouraging employee’s career paths no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Our goal is to be a company that is obviously diverse and inclusive of all, and one whose work culture is respectful to all employee’s values. We believe in supporting our Veterans and do so by encouraging and considering Veterans to apply for our employment opportunities.