Lead RMF Auditor
2021-07-16 02:55:22 UTC
BreakPoint Labs is seeking a Lead RMF Auditor to provide leadership and functional knowledge while performing risk assessments of DoD applications, networks, systems, architectures, and infrastructure, using standards such as NIST 800-53, NIST 800-171, and Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC), and NIST Publications. The Lead RMF Auditor will lead one or more RMF Teams, and serve as a member of a cohesive Team, providing technical support to protect the DoD’s networks and information systems.
• Serve as an Assessment and Authorization (A&A) subject matter expert with proficiency in DoDI 8510.01, Risk Management Framework (RMF) for DoD IT, and affiliated NIST security controls
• Lead comprehensive RMF assessments team(s), including execution of assessment tasks, such as: preparation, execution, and concluding documentation, using Security Control Assessor (SCA)-approved processes
• Provide guidance to others relative to the A&A process, and specific A&A policies and timelines
• Utilize DoD cybersecurity vulnerability scanning and security testing tools and perform analysis of the results of these tools (i.e., ACAS, SCAP, STIG Checker, etc.)
• Demonstrate technical experience in identifying vulnerabilities or misconfigurations across a wide variety of technologies
• Communicate technical information in the form of verbal and visual updates, technical reports, and briefings. Writing/documentation, presentation, and public speaking skills are required.
• Accurately and efficiently record applicable information in the Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) suite of modules, to include Asset Manager, in accordance with approved procedures and guidance
• Ability and willingness to travel up to 25%
• Employ organizational and interpersonal skills to succeed in a fast-paced environment
• Provide support to the RMF Program Manager
• Ten (10+) or more years’ experience performing Cybersecurity auditing
• Five (5+) or more years’ experience performing RMF audits as detailed by NIST
• Experience in supervising / managing a technical workforce
• Functional knowledge of DoDI 8510.01, CNSSI 1253, NIST 800-53 rev4, NIST 800-171, Cloud Computing (Cloud SRG)
• Experience utilizing DoD-approved scanning/testing tools ACAS, STIG Checker, SCAP, etc.) and performing analysis of output.
• Experience using Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS).
• Certification(s) commensurate with DoDI 8510.01 (DoDM 8570.01-M) IAM Level-III (i.e., CISM, CISSP, GSLC, CCISO)
• Effective communication, both orally and in writing is required.
• Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science in IT, IS, Computer Science, or another relevant field
Who we are:
BreakPoint Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer who believes in empowering people and encouraging employee’s career paths no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Our goal is to be a company that is obviously diverse and inclusive of all, and one whose work culture is respectful to all employee’s values. We believe in supporting our Veterans and do so by encouraging and considering Veterans to apply for our employment opportunities.
BreakPoint Labs is a growing cybersecurity services company focused on ‘high-end’ support to DoD, Federal, and commercial clients. Headquartered in the National Capital Region, but with a presence in more than 14 states, BreakPoint Labs provides clients with services in three core competencies: Cybersecurity Assessments, Defensive Cyber Operations, and Research and Development. We offer a full array of benefits consisting of medical, dental, and vision coverage in addition to a matching 401(k) plan. We are a company that encourages employee’s career path opportunities by providing $5,000 educational reimbursements yearly and providing training and certification reimbursements as well.
BreakPoint Labs is constantly seeking enthusiastic cybersecurity professionals, either to exchange technical ideas and lessons learned or to potentially join the BreakPoint Labs Team. Through an established corporate culture, BreakPoint Labs embraces a highly technical, [geeky] workforce passionate about developing and leveraging technology to secure cyberspace.
- Must be a resident of United States