RMF Cybersecurity Program Manager
- Seaside, CA
2021-07-14 02:57:32 UTC
BreakPoint Labs is seeking a RMF Program Manager to apply functional and programmatic expertise in leading a cybersecurity Risk Management Framework (RMF) workforce to perform validation of client systems, promote cybersecurity standardization, implement innovative cost savings, and best practices during validation, support improvement of application availability and performance, and evaluate new technologies for continued cybersecurity advancement. The program consists of approximately ninety (90) RMF Assessment and Authorization (A&A) validations annually across eighty-five (85) authorization boundaries of varying size and complexity within the client's IT enterprise.
- Serving as the principal interface with client representatives (i.e., technical POCs, contracting officer's representative), supervising BreakPoint Labs' A&A personnel, and managing the execution and overall contract performance, with support from Corporate Services representatives (i.e., HR, Security, Contracts, etc.)
- Applying program and project management principles and concepts to effectively manage multiple, simultaneous RMF validation audits from initiation, through assessment of security controls, to completion and submission of quality assessment deliverables (i.e., Security Assessment Plan/Test Plan, Out-Brief, Security Assessment Report (SAR), Risk Assessment Workbook (RAW), and Technical Data).
- Preparing monthly status reports and corresponding briefs to summarize accomplishments during the reporting period, including performance metrics, schedule, milestones achieved, employee roster, and more.
- Performing quality control (QC) activities to ensure accuracy and completeness of contractual deliverables specified in the Quality Control Plan (QCP) and Quality Assurance Surveillance Plan (QASP).
- Providing direct support to BreakPoint Labs' Director, Cybersecurity RMF Services. The subject position is contingent upon acceptance of BreakPoint Labs' proposal by the client and will require a statement of commitment / letter of intent by the successful candidate.
Requirements for Consideration are:
- 10+ years’ experience in cybersecurity auditing
- 5+ years’ experience in DoD RMF, specifically with A&A / Security Control Validation Visits
- 2+ years’ experience in a supervisory capacity, leading a technical cybersecurity workforce, and managing completion of tasks and overall contract performance
- Experience using the DoD Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) to execute security assessments
- Familiarity with DoD cybersecurity Instructions (i.e., 8500.01 and 8510.01) and applicable governance (i.e., CNSSI 1253 and NIST SP 800-53)
- DoD 8570.01 IAM Level I certification (i.e., Security+ CE, CAP, etc.)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification (preferred, but not required)
- Strong organizational skills for multi-tasking to efficiently balance and prioritize work across the client program
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Engaging management and leadership style Must be a U.S. Citizen with current DoD Secret security clearance.
Who we are:
BreakPoint Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer who believes in empowering people and encouraging employee’s career paths no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Our goal is to be a company that is obviously diverse and inclusive of all, and one whose work culture is respectful to all employee’s values. We believe in supporting our Veterans and do so by encouraging and considering Veterans to apply for our employment opportunities.
BreakPoint Labs is dedicated to providing the methods and means for sustainable, measurable, and effective cybersecurity operations. Powered by highly motivated, experienced cybersecurity professionals with technical and scientific proficiency, BreakPoint Labs is developing and leveraging technology to enable a more secure cyberspace. With well-formed service delivery models in cybersecurity assessments, defensive cyber operations, research and development, and cybersecurity training, BreakPoint Labs supports a diverse customer base in addressing its most challenging problems in cyberspace.
BreakPoint Labs is a growing cybersecurity services company focused on ‘high-end’
support to DoD, Federal, and commercial clients. Headquartered in the National Capital
Region, but with a presence in more than 14 states, BreakPoint Labs provides clients
with services in three core competencies: Cybersecurity Assessments, Defensive Cyber Operations, and Research and Development. We offer a full array of benefits consisting of medical, dental, and vision coverage in addition to a matching 401(k) plan. We are a company that encourages employee’s career path opportunities by providing $5,000 educational reimbursements yearly, and also providing training and certification reimbursements as well.
BreakPoint Labs is constantly seeking enthusiastic cybersecurity professionals, either to exchange technical ideas and lessons learned or to potentially join the BreakPoint Labs Team. Through an established corporate culture, BreakPoint Labs embraces a highly technical, [geeky] workforce passionate about developing and leveraging technology to secure cyberspace.