Bestow is for business owners who need a local external consultant for a temporary internal project. Bestow curates a directory of qualified contributors for business owners to subscribe to annually. To sign up for Bestow, contributors can apply based on their expertise. Prospective members and contributors will learn about Bestow through local community collaborations.
This post is only for consultants who desire to become contributors to Bestow in Houston. If you are selected, your profile will be listed in Houston's most exclusive employment directory.
We are looking for an experienced AngularJS Developer to join our directory. You will be responsible for creating a top-level coding-base using Angular best practices. Your role will require you to implement an exciting and streamlined user experience in the form of a Java-based desktop and mobile web-app.
AngularJS Developer Responsibilities:
- Designing and developing user interfaces using AngularJS best practices.
- Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
- Developing product analysis tasks.
- Making complex technical and design decisions for AngularJS projects.
- Developing application codes and unit tests in AngularJS, Java Technologies, and Rest Web Services.
- Conducting performance tests.
- Consulting with the design team.
- Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support.
AngularJS Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar.
- Previous work experience as an AngularJS Developer.
- Proficient in CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Critical thinker and good problem-solver