Bestow is for business owners who need a local external consultant for a temporary internal project. Bestow curates a directory of qualified contributors for business owners to subscribe to annually. To sign up for Bestow, contributors can apply based on their expertise. Prospective members and contributors will learn about Bestow through local community collaborations.
This post is only for consultants who desire to become contributors to Bestow in Houston. If you are selected, your profile will be listed in Houston's most exclusive employment directory.
We are looking for a Python Developer to join our engineering team and help us develop and maintain various software products.
Python Developer responsibilities include writing and testing code, debugging programs and integrating applications with third-party web services. To be successful in this role, you should have experience using server-side logic and work well in a team.
Ultimately, you’ll build highly responsive web applications that align with our business needs.
- Write effective, scalable code
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications
- Test and debug programs
- Improve functionality of existing systems
- Implement security and data protection solutions
- Assess and prioritize feature requests
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
- Work experience as a Python Developer
- Expertise in at least one popular Python framework (like Django, Flask or Pyramid)
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
- Team spirit
- Good problem-solving skills
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field